Thursday, April 14, 2011

today is the day

In just about 3 hours I'll have my embryos back in me, where they belong.   Right Now I'm anxiously waiting to leave my house for the hour drive to the clinic.  Once we get there at 11:45 The doctor will sit us down and talk to us about our embryos and how many we will transfer.  Then around 45 minutes later they will do a mock transfer to make sure my uterus is in a good position (I think).  I've always been told by doctors that I have a nice uterus so I hope this part goes smoothly.  Then they will make sure they have the right embryos, hopefully not to much more time later they will transfer my little buddies and I can rest for a bit then I'll be on my way home to rest for 48hr +.  oh yeah and eat my pineapple core = )
I can't wait to share how many have been transferred.   And how they all are doing.  xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The only part about the transfer that is horrible is the full bladder. Both times I came very close to peeing on my RE. I am excited to hear how many you put back as well, keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally ate pineapple core too. :)

    Hoping that this works for you!!

    ReplyDelete