Monday, April 18, 2011

Progesterone check in

I know it's to early to have pregnancy symptoms but I think I may have experience implantation.  For the last 2 days (ending late this afternoon) I've had very dull period like cramps, and the night before last I was woke up at about 3:30am with a sharp pain in my stomach.  I really hope it was implantation. 
Today I went in for blood work to check my  progesterone.  My RE called me back with the results around 3 and she seemed shocked with how high my level is.  She said "I can't believe yours even showed up this high, It's 40.  We like to see over 10"  I can't believe it's so high.  I know it's no indicator that I'm pregnant but it's nice to know that when I do (me attempting to be positive) find out i'm prego my body will be good at supporting it.

Today my RE gave me a little bit more good news... she said there is no reason for me to wait till the 27th to get my beta checked, I can come in Monday the 25th instead.  I know it's only 2 day sooner, but i'm super excited about it being 2 days sooner.  And I have to say, as weird as it might sound, I love Mondays.  I also think I'm going to POAS on Sunday before i go to Easter festivities.  I'm just not sure if I can go in at 8 for BW and wait till 3 for my RE to call.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome - mine was never over 11.1!!!

    2 days is a lifetime in this journey - how great that you can test earlier. I totally caved and POAS too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a awesome progesterone level!! Aren't you on the PIO?

    I had cramping at 2dpt and ever sine I've found out the good news, so I think it's a great sign!!!

    ReplyDelete