Wednesday, April 6, 2011

my first view of my follies.

Today I went to have an ultrasound to see how my follies are growing.  I have to admit I had a deep fear that I would have only one or even none.  I was way wrong.  I'm a super follical grower.  I'm only 6 days in on my stims and I have 13 follies so far.  I have 6 on the right side, biggest measured 16mm and the smallest measured 11mm.  And I have 7 follies on the left, biggest measured 12mm and the smallest measured 7mm.  And my RE is positive that by the time I go back on Friday for my next ultrasound I will have many more follies.  She even is estimating that I will have my ER (egg retrieval) on Monday.  I'm so excited!  I'll be PUPO before I know it.

Its was so cool seeing all the follicles, thinking that 1 or even 2 of those will be my future babies.

1 comment: