Wednesday, April 20, 2011

To pee or not to pee?

That is the question that has been heavy on my mind.  Today I am 6dp3dt and I know that It is probably (most likely) to early to test and get a true answer.  But that still doesn't stop me from wanting to.  I have 4 pregnancy test sitting on my dresser and every time I go into my room they taunt me... "pee on me, you know you want to".  I know testing early isn't going to hurt anything.  I'll even be ok if I test this early and it comes up negative, I'll know that it could just be too early, and I can just try again in a day or too.  But could it come up positive this early?  Do I really need to wait till next week?  It seems like I have been waiting for years and years to see a positive test. I just don't know how much longer I can wait. 
I hope I find the strength from somewhere to wait.  And even more than that I hope after all these years of seeing negative tests I finaly get to see a positive one. 

One other starange thing... My dogs have been on such high alert for no reason.  I wonder if they sense something with me and feel that they need to be supper protective.  Hmm I wonder!

5 comments:

  1. I would honestly say WAIT for now. Even though you can tell yourself that it could just be too early, it's still hard as always to see that blank space where you were hoping for a line. I tested at 10dpIUI and got a BFN and it CRUSHED ME. Two days later at 12dpIUI, I got a faintline...and at 13dpIUI it was GOOD line.

    Try to hold off until 9dp3dt in my opinion if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's definitely too early with a 3dt, and even though you know it's too early it will still depress you to see a BFN. Enjoy being PUPO for a few more days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no experience in this but I do think its too early to test to see a positive, & although you say it wont bother you but looking at a negative could sting a bit and get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started testing at 4DP5DT because I am a POASaholic. I got a negative until 5DP, I got an extremely light line. Good thing about testing early and its negative, you know the HCG is out of your system so when you do get a + no doubt. Dont listen to me because if you do, you will be peeing on a stick everyday.

    My husband was worse then I was, we went on vacaton and packed the test and he made me take one every morning just to make sure they were still positive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was hoping to see your results today!! When are you testing??

    ReplyDelete