Friday, September 23, 2011

I think I need a hair cut.

So for the last few months I've been loosing A LOT of hair.  I know it's normal to lose some hair, but the amount of hair I'm loosing it's actually becoming noticeable that my hair is becoming thinning.  I've loved having long hair for the last few years but i think it's now time to come to terms with my thinning hair and cut it short, but I'm really nervous its going to look terrible. 
Here is a picture of me with longer hair from recently.
Now the question is.... do I cut a few inches off, cut it chin length, or do I cut it REALLY short???

How about either of these hair cuts? what does every one think?  Any idea's or pictures are welcome, I'm just not sure what I want to so.  But i know I want to do something.  LOL and thinking about my hair is kinda helping me keep my mind off of POAS again.  I really want to wait till Monday to test again, which will be 14 dpo.

 Thank you to everyone for your info in advance = )

                               Rachel K.

2 comments:

  1. I think you'd look great in the shorter first style - that's my vote!

    TRY to wait until Monday - that way if the embryo implanted later, you're not stuck seeing a false negative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'd look cute with the Sandra Bullock hair cut :)

    ReplyDelete