Monday, September 26, 2011

here it is...

So I was really nervous but i did it, I cut my hair ALOT of my hair.  I have to say that I love it!
  And my husbands rediculas backhanded (not ment to be mean) comment was "oh wow I didn't want to say anything before your hair appt but I didn't think i was going to like it.  But I do it looks really good".  Guys they have a funny way of saying things, lol. 
What do you think?
 And on a side note, now that i've downloaded all my pictures from the last month i'll share some pics from last weekend when my bro, my hubs and I went to Chicago, on probably the last really nice day in the city (for this year).

We went on an agricultural boat tour and got some pretty cool pics.

just a few cool pics of buildings.




Me, my hubs, and my bro.

 After we where done walking around navy pier, and taking the boat tour my brother wanted to take me and my hubs to a nice dinner in the city.  So we went to Ruth Chris steak house, and OMG I had the best tasting fillet (and most expensive at $39 each) that I've ever had.  Yum Yum.

Till next time xoxo Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the hair cut!!! I'm cutting mine in 2w and trying to decide how short to go. You're inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete