Wednesday, September 28, 2011

AF arived with battle gear

Not only did AF arrive this morning and mentally put me down for the count (for this month) but she's fighting to make sure to ruin my day.  I had planned to go to the gym, but I'm (tmi) bleeding to heavy with too much pain, and oh how AF messes with my stomach... darm my stage 4 endo (imagine me shaking my fists).
I think I'm going to look into the endo diet.  I've never tried it so if anyone has any tips or has tried this diet I would love to hear about it.  I've heard its a pretty restricted diet, but at this point my cycles are so bad i think i would try anything.  As long as I can still have my occasional cup of coffee, but i guess i could settle for decaf if i had to.
  I have to work tonight so I hope that af eases up before then.  because when I'm at work I have to play the role of the boss and I just can't act sick or be in pain when I have to be in charge of a whole store.  I guess i will just have to hang out with my heating pad and bottle of pamprin and hope i feel better soon.


I hope everyone has a wonderful day xoxo
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, that sucks Rachel. :( Have you ever tried acupuncture? My acupuncturist did wonders to help my cycles.

    ReplyDelete