Friday, July 29, 2011

Short lived excitement.

Today I went for more blood work to make sure my beta was rising... well long story short, it only went up to 23 from 21.  Not Good!  So my RE said she's 100% sure that I will miscarry = (  so now I just wait.  I guess there is always a .05% chance my number will rise and things will be fine but honestly my hopes aren't high.
I guess at least now I know I can get pregnant, I sure hope it isn't another 4 years till my body decides to surprise me again.

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* That is such hard news to hear. You're right - it's wonderful news that you can get pregnant "on your own" at least. Hang in there honey. :(

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I'm holding onto that .5% chance for you! Although, no matter what happens, it is a positive to get a BFP on your own. Lots of prayers!

    ReplyDelete