Thursday, July 28, 2011

first appointment

Yesturday after yet another positive hpt I decided to call my doctors office.  Not my regular OB, I called the fertility doctor.  I knew that if i could go there that i would get a little better treatment, closer treatment.  So I had blood work done to confirm my pregnancy and she also did an ultrasound to see if there was a sack yet.  She didn't see a sack just yet but the good news is that I am 100% prego.  My beta is only 21 (as of yesturday) so as long as it doubles when I go back friday then things are on the right track.  Since I don't know the exact day of my last missed period we don't really know exactly how far along I am. But seeing that my beta is pretty low we can at least know that I'm not farther along than 4 or 5 weeks.

Fingers crossed that my beta doubles when I go back friday and maybe I'll even have another ultrasound and get to see that there is a sack in there so I know the baby is growing in the right spot.

1 comment: