Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I have a secret... I think.

ok ladies I have a secret.  Let me start from a week ago (or so).  I was looking at my pocket calender and I thought to myself "hmm when did I last see aunt flo? I think she should be here soon or um a few days ago". so for the last week I've been taking cheep dollar store hpt's and on the first few I saw a very faint line, but my hubby wasn't convinsed, then I had a few with no line and last night I took a walgreens brand digital with the words "not pregnant".  Well I still wasn't convinced so today I went and bought a 3pk of first responce... I held my pee for a few hours and took my test.  Boom there it is... for the first time in my 4 years of trying a BFP.  I really hope Its for real, I've been waiting for so long for this.
OMG did I really write that I got my BFP OMG OMG!  Please pray for me that I really am prego and that my little bean sticks for the long haul.

Thank you everyone for fallowing me though my journey of ups and downs, I hope they will all be ups from here on out.


p.s. Ive included a pic of my most resent test and of my pups (my dogs have been attached to me like glue for the last 2 weeks).

3 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!! Seriously?! OMG - hoping and praying this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! How exciting!! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your bfp! I'm probably going to be the same way and not believe it until a dr. says it. Hoping for a happy healthy 9 mos for you two. :o)

    ReplyDelete