Monday, May 2, 2011

feeling a bit better.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to check in and let everyone know I'm doing a lot better.  It took me till today (1 week) before I could call my RE back and schedule a follow up appt with the doc.  But I did and on May 31st hopefully I will have some answers to what may have went wrong with my cycle and maybe even figure out where we go from here.
I was so tore up inside when I found out it didn't work, but now I'm trying to look to the future with positive thoughts.  Even though I know our chances at conceiving naturally are kinda low, I still have hopes that it could happen (I hope it does). And if it doesn't I hope I can do another IVF cycle very soon.  My DH doesn't think it's a good idea to rush into it... he wants to wait a year (WHAT!!) I can not wait that long.  So hopefully when we go to talk to the doctor at the end of the month he will help my DH to think that doing it again and soon would be the right decision. 

2 comments:

  1. I think every day it will get easier and easier and it's great you have your follow up to look forward to. I really hope it changes your DH's mind about waiting a year, I would stress the important of egg equality with those with Endometriosis and why waiting a year can be decreasing your chances. Hopefully you end up on the same page. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Rachel - I know that every day is so tough right now, but I'm sure the RE will have a plan of attack for next time that will be tweaked especially for YOUR body. So hopeful that the next time will work for you!!

    Also, your hubby is crazy. No way will you wait a year if you have anything to do with it. :)

    ReplyDelete