Thursday, May 19, 2011

sorry for the delay.

I'm so sorry to everyone for my absence.  I'm also upset with myself because my blog was supposed to be a new exciting thing for me.  I was wanted to post and keep up no matter what happened.  Even though I am feeling better about things, It's still been really hard for me to even think about sharing my life (and nothing to exciting has been happening).   
I've always felt it was part of my IF journey to share my struggles.  I was always explaining to people what I was going though and and all the details involved.   Ever since my failed IVF I have had a complete 180, I now don't even want my best friend or my mother knowing that we are secretly taking clomid and filling up on fertility vitamins.  I'm just telling everyone (trying to convince my self) that we aren't really trying any more... more like we are just "whatevering" it. 
I'm still open to do another IVF if it's in the budget... but I really hope if we are able to do another cycle I will be able to keep it to myself.  I'm such an open book person, I just know its will be hard. 
I'm about 6 days from my next cycle, and even though i'm fairly sure this month was a wash, I can't help but hope for a miracle.  I guess all I can do is wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment