Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Open Book

My whole life I've been very open about my life and experiences.  Being so open is my way of letting out the stress.  I couldn't imagine keeping all of these things about IF to myself, I would blow up.    I was telling someone at work that I will be off for a week in April, and when they asked why I would be out I began to tell them in unnecessary detail about my upcoming IVF.  Like people at work need to know that as soon as AF shows up I'll begin birth control and then begin injections....  I forget that not everyone needs to here about this stuff.
Now my husband on the other hand is completely opposite of me.  He would rather keep everything in and tell no one.  fingers crossed our IVF works he thinks we should not tell anyone for the first trimester.  I don't even think I'll be about to keep it in for even a day.  After almost 4 years of trying once I get my first positive I'm pretty sure I will be glowing and not be able to hide anything.


And for my progress... right now I'm taking a medication called Provera to jump start me AF (aunt flow). Once AF starts I will start BC pills.  I never thought in my whole life (or in my life dealing with IF) that I would want AF to start and that I would be happy about taking BC pills.  Then around the last week of March I will start the Injections.  It's starting to feel so real.  In only about a month and a half I will be prego. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything works out for you and your hubby. Sending baby dust your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cynthia, we need all the baby dust we can get.

    ReplyDelete