Wednesday, March 23, 2011

appt went well.

Mondays doctors appt went well.  I went in the morning for blood work to see if my estrogen was low enough, so I can just start birth control.  Rather than waiting for AF.  Well good news, no AF but I was able to start taking My BC pills.  YIPPY!  Yippy except the fact that I've been off BC for so long that I forgot how sick it makes me.  O Well I only have to be on it for 5 days.  I think after everything I've been through and will go through 5 days of bc is like nothing.
Now (other than BC) I'm just waiting for April 1st so I can go in for my Baseline appt.  They will do Blood work and a ultrasound and then I will start my Stim injections that day.
On a totally unrelated note I think I am going to start doing 1 craft or baked good a week (maybe more)  and sharing it with you ladies.  I love doing crafts and cooking but I've been so consumed with all of this baby making stuff that I haven't done anything in quite a long time.   I think sharing it with everyone would be a good way for me to get back into it.  And maybe it will be a good distraction for me in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)
    I am sorta new to blogger and came accross your page! You have most def. been through a lot! i wish nothing but the best for you. Yes..share your crafts and baking skills with us :) im young and love learning new things, not the best cook!

    ReplyDelete