Sunday, March 20, 2011

happy and sad

Today I went to a baby shower for a friend.  She also delt with infertility for a few years.  I'm so happy for her.  She and her husband are wonderful and deserving people.  Well today I'm so sad for myself.  I just want a baby so bad.  I know it's going to happen (when it's supposed to).  Just seeing all those baby things and all the other pregnant women there reminds me of how much I want to be one of them. 
I'm also sad because I've been waiting to start AF so that I can start my IVF meds, well my RE told me I needed to start by Monday the 21st (hmm tomorrow).  It's almost Monday the 21st and no sign of AF.  We are going to go in for blood work and to talk to the doctor in the morning to see what we do next and if we are still on track for the April IVF.    My fingers are crossed that I will still be able to do everything on time.  My husband compares it to a kid waiting for Christmas morning, if you tell then Christmas is delayed they would be devastated.
I just have to stay positive and know that everything is going to happens when it's supposed to.  Destiny!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog... :)
    One thing I've learned is to not go to babyshowers! Even if it's good friend, sometimes it's better to just send a gift and say you had plans. Sorry it had you feeling down.
    I hope by now AF has shown so you are able to make your IVF deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand where you are coming from! I feel like everyone around me is pregnant. I hear comments like "dont drink the water" I wish it was that easy!

    ReplyDelete