Monday, March 28, 2011

easy but creative and yummy

First a quick update.  I finished my 5 days of birth control. Now I play the waiting game till Friday when I go in for my baseline appointment.  They will take blood and do an internal ultrasound.  Then that night I will start my first day of my stim injection (225mg of Follistim), then the party really gets started. 

On a previous post I said I was going to start doing some crafts and baking.  Well I didn't do anything to difficult, but I want to share what I did any way.
First I made a pillow for my beagle.  He always steels mine so I figured I would sew 1 just for him.  My sewing machine broke so it was sewn 100% by hand.




Next Up I was craving sweets so I decided to make chocolate covered pretzels.  They where so easy to make.  All I did was melt the chocolate in the microwave and dipped and drizled the pretzels.  Mmmm so good!



Oh yeah I dipped some strawberries while I was at it too. Now i'm off to make a nice hot cup of tea and eat some sweet treats.

2 comments:

  1. oooh the chocolate covered strawberries look delicious!!!! mmmmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm chocolate covered pretzels and strawberries.. so simple yet so tasty :)

    ReplyDelete