Sunday, November 11, 2012

shower cookie making day


Today mars one week till our baby shower.  So today also starts my week of last minute shower prep and baking.  I started my day off with picking up my sister and heading to my grams house to meet two of my aunts so that we could make cookies for the shower... not plain old regular cookies but cute creative cookies.  After lots of research we settled on foot cookies with blue frosting and baby face cookies that aloud us to be a little more creative.  Here are a bunch of pictures of our fun day with cookies.

 My brother and sister decorating feet cookies...  my brother figures hed stopped by to judge our cookie work and help a little.
                                             Here is how the blue cookies turned out, Cute i'd say!
                                                                   Me and the cookies.
                                                            All my cookie helpers = )
                                                                               
                                                     I love how the face cookies turned out.
           And after decorating about 75 plus cookies we were all a little silly... guess who's belly is real??

                                                            Yay for cookie favors!

No comments:

Post a Comment