Friday, November 9, 2012

31 weeks

Today marks 31 weeks for me and my little guy... Thinking he will be here in 9 weeks or less seems so much closer than 10 weeks away.  I'm going to make a prediction here and now about his possible due date.  He is due to join us on January 11th but I think he will join us on December 29th.  I know its a bit early but the 29th is an important number to me.  My grandma that past away last year had a Sept 29th b-day and left us on August 29th and I really think her being in heaven was a huge part in us having this little guy.  I think he will share a lot of her qualities.
So in the last week my hubby finally got the crib and other baby furniture put together and we also got new carpet for our living room and bedrooms (its so nice and soft).  so my pictures this week will feature the baby furniture in the background. 

In this picture I'm showing an owl hat my mother-in-law made for the baby.  I really hope she makes all kinds of cute stuff for him to wear.


This picture is funny because my  dog max came and sat right next to me while i was getting ready for the camera timer to count down... he wouldn't leave my side until the flash went off = )


Baby's dresser, I can't wait to fill it with tons of cute baby boy clothes.



Changing table with storage, for now it just hold a few of the baby's stuffed animals.







I've still been feeling pretty good.  I get a little nauseated at night sometimes but it's never really that bad.  I think I'm up about 16 lb's in total... I unfortunately didn't gain any weight from my 28 week appt to my 30 week.  I've been trying to add a few extra snacks so hopefully next weeks at my 32 weeks visit I will have put on a  pound or two.

1 comment: