Friday, February 10, 2012

Experation date

So I was thinking about how a year ago I was getting ready to go though my ivf. And as many of you know us infertals collect ALOT of fertility meds. Some of us use them all up but others end up with this stash of leftover meds we don't know what to do with... So I was wondering what the expectation dates were on some of my more expensive meds I had. So I looked in My fridge where I keep my extra folistim, and the date was August 2013 ( which also happens to be the month and year I turn 30). So my hubby and I decide if it hasn't happened naturally befor then we will, no matter what, do ivf again at the end of spring/ beggining of summer 2013.
It seems like such a long ways away but in reality ive been waiting 4 1/2 years so waiting a little over a year to do it again really isn't that long.

And I know that there is still hope it will happen sooner, and the time we have between now and then is time I must need to prepare myself and my body for life with children.

1 comment:

  1. I think that sounds like a great plan!

    I shipped my extra menopur off to a fellow TTC blogger, but sadly ended up throwing out my trigger shot b/c I forgot to offer it up to anyone before it expired ($100 shot). Frickin' meds are so expensive.

    With that being said, I hope you get a natural BFP before then anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete