Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm sorry for your loss.

Yesterday I found out that my step sister in law had a miscarriage. She was around 8 or 9 weeks and it would have been her 2nd child. Before christmas she told my mom and step dad and waited to tell everyone else till christmas. Well I found out earlier when my mom found out, so I sent her a little (private) face Book message to congratulate her. And I never heard back from her.
Let me go back a little and say that her and I had our Weddings only one month apart and also started TTC about the same time. I know from the things she has said to my mom and the distance that she has kept from me that she sort of feels bad that I have had such a hard time conceiving and that she has had a baby. She has told my mom on the past that she is afraid to talk to me. And because we aren't to close its hard for me to talk to her and make her understand that I'm ok, I'm happy for her (well other that the unfortunate miscarriage), and it's ok to talk about babies around me.
Now that she is going through this hard time I want to reach out I her more than ever and tell her I'm there for her and I know what she is going though. I'm so sad and sorry for her loss. But I can't, we just aren't close enough. But here right now on this post (even though I know she will never read it) I want to say those things to her. We are not close but I love them. I'm here for her and my heart achs for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment