Sunday, February 27, 2011

Two tickets on a time machine to April.

I wish I could just hop in a time machine and have it take me to the day at the end of April where I get the results of my Pregnancy test.  Or even take me to the week when I start my IVF protocol.  I know that all the medication, ultrasounds, blood work.... and all the other things that go on during ivf isn't going to be a walk in the park, but I don't care I want to be there.  It's not going to feel real until actually start the process.
I go friday to talk with my RE and get the actual protocol, and all the scripts for my medication.  And hopefully I will be able to start the bc pills next weekend.  Once I start the pill to regulate my cycle it should only be a week or 2 and I can start the injectable medication.  Just thinking about staring makes me so happy.  I've been waiting over 3 years to be prego and the idea that in only a few more months I might be is so great.   Even though thinking about it makes me so happy I wish it was here already.  AHHHH I just want to be prego so bad!  I know it's going to happen, I'm more positive about this than I've ever been before.  This is the road I am supposed to be on.

I'm really new at blogging but I really hope to dictate my whole IVF journey.  Day to day, how I'm feeling, medications i'm taking, how my husband is reacting to it all. Hopefully before everyone's eye's I can happily share my positive results, and then share my pregnancy journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment