Monday, February 21, 2011

My first blog post ever!

Hi my name is Rachel and My husbands name is Joe we have been TTC for over 3 years.  If someone would have told me 4 years ago I wouldn't have a child by now I would have said no way, no one in my family or my hubbies has ever had IF trouble.  But I guess there has to be one in every family, and that one is me.
Now after going though all the stages (denial, anger, acceptance.....) I know that everything happens for a reason and even though I might not always know the reason I know that I will have my miracle(s) that I long for. 
Right now I am nearing the end of a three month treatment of  Lupron Depot (a medication that puts me into temporary menopause to help relieve my endo symptoms, and help me conceive).  I'm waiting for AF to show her ugly face, and as soon as she does I will be starting BC pills in order to regulate my cycle to be able to start my first (and hopefully only) round of IVF. 
I know this is the path for me, I can feel it deep down in my bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment