Friday, July 6, 2012

Sorry for my MIA, I've been napping.

I'm so sorry for being missing for so many weeks. I'm doing wonderfully other than being so tired all the time. Aside from working all the time all I want to do is nap. I haven't even had any motivation clean my house, or check my email, I feel like a comlete sloth. And the longer I didn't blog the harder it became to know what to write. So much and nothing at all has been going on. Today marks my 13 weeks of. Ring pregnant and me and baby are doing amazing. Last week we had our 12 week appt and we got to here the heartbeat for the first time, again amazing. Our little baby bean had a heart hate in the high 160's and doc also let us quickly see how baby was doing. It was so cool to see him/her wiggle aground in there. My heart definately melted. Even though at moments It still feels surreal. I'm beyond happy, not to mention we made it passed the danger zone. (huge sigh of relief).  Here is a little sneak peek into my uterus, lol.
 And because I've been a bad blogger I'm going to get off my lazy ass and get back on the blogger train.  In one of my next few posts I'm going to try and do a weekly progression picture with all the weeks I missed updating.
So my next appt is at 16 weeks and my next ultrasound isn't untill 20 weeks, unless I beg my doctor at my next appt.  we will see.

How i've been feeling update:
up to about week 11 My breasts where soooo sore, but faded quickly halfway though week 11.  I haven't had any morning sickness, just a few nauseous moments around dinner or when i eat things that have squishy textures.  My only other symptoms are headaches, peeing alllll the time, eating more, and feeling overly bloated (i know that's the baby growing) all the time.  Like I said earlier I feel pretty good overall.  And again I'm so sorry for leaving everyone who reads my blog hanging.  And thank for caring, especially the few ladies who send me e-mails and messages encouraging me to stop being lazy and do an update.  I'm going to do my best to continue documenting this amazing time in my life.
I hope everyone else is doing amazing as well.    <3

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!
    I'm 13 weeks too!!!
    And pretty much have the same symptoms that you do.
    Always good to know someone else is feeling the same things.

    Glad you are doing amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Welcome to the 2nd trimester. :) So glad to hear that things are going well!

    ReplyDelete