Friday, May 25, 2012

7 weeks today

Today Marks me being 7 weeks pregnant... I still can't believe i can really write that. Makes me the happiest person in the world. 
My pregnancy has been pretty uneventful, and other than being super tiered and a little bloated i feel great.  For the last few days I've been getting some nagging headaches and also some off and on tummy issues.  But nothing i can't handle.  My mom and my sister keep telling me they had easy pregnancies,   but they have never carried multiples so i think it will be more likely that I'll be a little sicker than if i was having one.
I wasn't feeling to up to taking a picture today (and I don't look much different from the last pic) so i'll save the picture taking for my 8 week update.  And again I'm so exited for my June 4th appt where We will get to see the babies heartbeats.

I have one other issue i have to address, and any feedback would be greatly appreciate.  So my hubby and I haven't umm done the deed since we found out i was expecting.  I love him and want to show him that but I'm just so worried that anything i do will harm the babies. I'm just so freaked out about losing these babies.  And then there's the fact that i feel bloated and not so attractive right now.  I know he probably thinks I'm beautiful no matter what.

3 comments:

  1. I'd ask your doctor first. I say if your not a high risk pregnancy then go ahead and do it! It won't hurt the babies. but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know with mine, since we were high risk we were told to wait till we were cleared by the OB. So I would ask them and they will let you know if your a go....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're not high risk, then doing the deed will in no way, shape, or form harm the babies. :) If it makes you feel better, just give your OBs office a call!

    For me, I was so freaking sick the first tri that we didn't have sex more than once or twice. Oops. Honestly, for as bloated as you feel now, the belly is just going to get bigger and bigger - might as well embrace the changing shape now! Lol

    ReplyDelete