Friday, August 17, 2012

I hope you like pictures, and I'm 19 weeks.

This is going to be a quick update about me but mostly a picture post.  I've been on vacation for the last few days (or should i say staycation, cause I'm not going anywhere) and I don't have to go back till next friday. yippy!!!!!!  We celebrated my 29th Birthday yesterday,  we went to breakfast and dinner and i hung out with family all day... it was really nice.  Even better than my birthday today I'm 19 weeks prego and in one short week we will know if our little bean will be a boy or a  girl.  It's so exciting, time is just flying by and before We know it the new year will be here and I will be holding my long awaited miracle will be in my arms.

Me at 19 weeks prego

I had to ad this into this post because i found it in my closet from when I was in High school.  We had a child development class and we had to have egg babies for a weeks... well part of the project was to make a journal and this was mine, a project I was pretty proud of.  One one my proudest parts of the book was a page in which i drew a silhouette of a women with her growing belly and added a picture inside each growing belly of what the baby would look at during that stage of pregnancy.  It's so funny to look back on this book now that I am pregnant.  What a good memory.

Journal from my high school class

page from the journal

this is a cake cookie my sister made me for my birthday, yum!

Me and my hubby (oh and my new haircut)

This is my mom, me and my sister on my bday


me and my brother and the cool cherry cake he made me

me and my nephew Gabe, he told me a little secret today.  He's going to be a big brother and my little one is gonna have a little cousin.  lol not even born yet and my munchkin isn't the youngest in the family any more.

...and last but not least here is a beautiful picture frame my hubby made me for my birthday (with a pic from out honeymoon inside)

1 comment:

  1. AWH, happy birthday Rachel!
    You look awesome - can u believe you're almost half way done?!

    What a fun journal. :)

    ReplyDelete